1. Always post the rules.
2. Answer the questions from the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones.
3. Tag 11 people and link them to the post
4. Actually tell them you tagged them
Questions from a-la-peanutbutter-sandwiches
If you could have any type of animal as a pet, either currently living, extinct, or mythological, which would you choose?
Dragons are awesome but can’t be tames, not even by their mother…
I also love dinosaurs and big cats but I doubt they’d make good pets!
I think my first choice would be a spitz type dog but more likely is a tank of fish (though a seahorse would be awesome too…)
Favorite type of weather?
If I’m outside, very sunny with a slight breeze. If I’m inside and have a good view, thunder and lightning.
If time travel were possible, would you travel to the past or the future?
The past, I like to leave the future as unwritten.
Tough one, I don’t think I have any hugely controversial opinions. Also depends on what opinion you believe to be the general consensus.
I’d say the Beatles are overrated? Then again I have at least one friend who agrees with me on this…
Moments after it was proven that reincarnation is real and we live in a cyclical world of death and rebirth based on karma, you are hit by a bus and killed. Honestly, what do you think your next life would be?
I’ve often thought the concept of reincarnation was pretty cool. I haven’t got a clue though,
Name one weird quirk you have.
I like to brush my teeth after having a shower which isn’t always in the morning so it’ll be in addition to brushing my teeth in the morning and at night.
Favorite go-to curse word?
I say “balls” a lot recently but if we’re going for a proper swear word then “fucking” as an adjective. I swear a fair bit.
Mango or papaya?
Mango, though I do like both.
Name one obsolete technology you wish were still relevant.
VHS for nostalgia/ease of recording (I’ve never had a fancy enough box or anything) or typewriters for style.
Favorite “fun fact”?
Cows kill more people than sharks do.
What is the story behind how you got your name?
It’s phonetically similar to my Chinese name which my mum chose. Part of a name she was considering translates to cloud which would’ve been kinda cool but my name means something along the lines of bright/intelligent and happy.
I’ve asked about my middle name and am still none the wiser though.
Tags: gonna break this rule, people can do it if they want. I actually don’t know enough of my followers (come bother me so I do!)
- Do you prefer the city or the countryside?
- If you could live the life of someone else (real or fictional) for a day, who would it be?
- You can resurrect any extinct animal, what is it and why? (I’m wearing a Jurassic Park t-shirt - I think this might be contributing to this question)
- What is your proudest achievement to date?
- You can meet anyone you wish, dead of alive, who is it?
- You win the lottery, what do you do first?
- Excluding photos, what possession of yours is the most important to you?
- What is your favourite mode of transport?
- In one sentence, how would you wish others to think of you?
- What song is guaranteed to make you smile/feel better?
- Which band/artist would you most like to see perform live?